Mogglin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mogglin

Talk about anything here! You can talk about what you like when you like! We should have almost everything!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Newer Music these days

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TrixCerealAddict
Newb
TrixCerealAddict

Newer Music these days Empty
PostSubject: Newer Music these days   Newer Music these days Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 9:05 am

Recently, I have been accumulating an interest in songs that are played with lupes, flutes, a piano, and anything else like that. It boils down to old and new anime songs that sound very elegant, soothing, serene, and tranquil simultaneously.

This could be due to my "unique" personality or preferences, but I am gradually losing interest in the new artists these days. This EXCLUDES foreign songs, for me those songs that I can never understand sound so beautiful, because of that factor of obliviousness.
Back to top Go down
MazarDante
Admin
MazarDante

Newer Music these days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newer Music these days   Newer Music these days Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 11:17 am

TrixCerealAddict wrote:
Recently, I have been accumulating an interest in songs that are played with lupes, flutes, a piano, and anything else like that. It boils down to old and new anime songs that sound very elegant, soothing, serene, and tranquil simultaneously.

This could be due to my "unique" personality or preferences, but I am gradually losing interest in the new artists these days. This EXCLUDES foreign songs, for me those songs that I can never understand sound so beautiful, because of that factor of obliviousness.

I agree with you... I'm beginning to lose interest in Modern Music also... They seem to lose the true meaning of why music was made in the first place.

Now most people who write music are trying to send messages that aren't the right ones to the younger generations... I prefer the music that has a very soothing melody... It's very enticing... And puts me in a "trance"... Quote Ebenesar Scrooge and that wierd second ghost of christmas from the Scrooge Movie they sang in: "I hear music and i'm in a trance! Tralala hoop de la!"

I agree with them...
Back to top Go down
https://mogglin.forumotion.com

Newer Music these days
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mogglin :: Mogglins Others :: Music-
Jump to: