Mogglin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mogglin

Talk about anything here! You can talk about what you like when you like! We should have almost everything!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

japanese games that never make it to american shores

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
miyavikuun
Newb
miyavikuun

japanese games that never make it to american shores Empty
PostSubject: japanese games that never make it to american shores   japanese games that never make it to american shores Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 1:55 pm

i think that it sucks that most of the cool japanese games never make it to american so that sucks what do you think about this and what are some games that you would want to come to americaa one of the ones that i want is VOCALIOD with Hatsune Miku it is a fun sound program and i want^_^

Back to top Go down
MazarDante
Admin
MazarDante

PostSubject: Re: japanese games that never make it to american shores   japanese games that never make it to american shores Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 2:06 pm

miyavikuun wrote:

i think that it sucks that most of the cool japanese games never make it to american so that sucks what do you think about this and what are some games that you would want to come to americaa one of the ones that i want is VOCALIOD with Hatsune Miku it is a fun sound program and i want^_^

O.o Well I haven't played any so... I wouldn't know... Um... But ya... Hmm... Teach me!
Back to top Go down
https://mogglin.forumotion.com
miyavikuun
Newb
miyavikuun

PostSubject: Re: japanese games that never make it to american shores   japanese games that never make it to american shores Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 2:16 pm

i havnet played any either but there are aome good anime games and for you "adult games"
Back to top Go down
MazarDante
Admin
MazarDante

PostSubject: Re: japanese games that never make it to american shores   japanese games that never make it to american shores Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 2:37 pm

miyavikuun wrote:
i havnet played any either but there are aome good anime games and for you "adult games"

O.o I don't care if there are "adult game" ... I'm not a fucking pervert anymore...
Back to top Go down
TrixCerealAddict
Newb
TrixCerealAddict

PostSubject: Re: japanese games that never make it to american shores   japanese games that never make it to american shores Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 8:48 am

If you think about games in todays modern day Technological World, it essentially comes down to new companies copying an Epic game which was already created and then show it to the newer generation whom won't hesitate to buy it. This still occurs, because our newer generation probably have never seen anything like this before and get addicted to it quite quickly. Or they simply don't care and just play games until some more exciting comes along and they are drawn towards it. For example, two kids are playing video games and both gets asked if they want to go to a siblings birthday party.

-Would you refuse?

Oh right for the actually answer for this topic... Yeah, there really are incredible games from Japan that the United States desires, but don't wait on your hands and knee's repeating "This game will be the best" and when you finally get it, your quite disappointed, and you discard it relatively quick. This may not happen in many instances, but it does in some cases.

-If it comes, it comes, but if it doesn't don't die of pain 'cause of that.
Back to top Go down
MazarDante
Admin
MazarDante

PostSubject: Re: japanese games that never make it to american shores   japanese games that never make it to american shores Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 11:09 am

TrixCerealAddict wrote:
If you think about games in todays modern day Technological World, it essentially comes down to new companies copying an Epic game which was already created and then show it to the newer generation whom won't hesitate to buy it. This still occurs, because our newer generation probably have never seen anything like this before and get addicted to it quite quickly. Or they simply don't care and just play games until some more exciting comes along and they are drawn towards it. For example, two kids are playing video games and both gets asked if they want to go to a siblings birthday party.

-Would you refuse?

Oh right for the actually answer for this topic... Yeah, there really are incredible games from Japan that the United States desires, but don't wait on your hands and knee's repeating "This game will be the best" and when you finally get it, your quite disappointed, and you discard it relatively quick. This may not happen in many instances, but it does in some cases.

-If it comes, it comes, but if it doesn't don't die of pain 'cause of that.

Trix... Your answers are really deep... You friggin own man!
Back to top Go down
TrixCerealAddict
Newb
TrixCerealAddict

PostSubject: Re: japanese games that never make it to american shores   japanese games that never make it to american shores Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 5:43 pm

:p I somehow doubt that, I am just a silly little 16 year old babbling about random things. Thanks though.
Back to top Go down
MazarDante
Admin
MazarDante

PostSubject: Re: japanese games that never make it to american shores   japanese games that never make it to american shores Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 3:30 pm

TrixCerealAddict wrote:
:p I somehow doubt that, I am just a silly little 16 year old babbling about random things. Thanks though.

Are you sure? lol... You are really bright Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: japanese games that never make it to american shores   japanese games that never make it to american shores Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

japanese games that never make it to american shores
Page 1 of 1