Mogglin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mogglin

Talk about anything here! You can talk about what you like when you like! We should have almost everything!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The War in Iraq

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MazarDante
Admin
MazarDante

The War in Iraq Empty
PostSubject: The War in Iraq   The War in Iraq Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 3:37 pm

So? Do you guys think it's a stupid war? Or do you think the United States is out of line? Or what?

I want to know! Tell me!
Back to top Go down
https://mogglin.forumotion.com
TrixCerealAddict
Newb
TrixCerealAddict

The War in Iraq Empty
PostSubject: Re: The War in Iraq   The War in Iraq Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 5:58 pm

Meh, history repeats itself quite frequently, the Iraq War is just like many other wars that this country has started in my opinion. We fight these wars for our own economic, political, or cultural reasons. It all comes down to starting a war if our religion is different, we require imports/exports from different regions, or if we want to show off our power to everybody else.
Back to top Go down
MazarDante
Admin
MazarDante

The War in Iraq Empty
PostSubject: Re: The War in Iraq   The War in Iraq Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 7:28 am

TrixCerealAddict wrote:
Meh, history repeats itself quite frequently, the Iraq War is just like many other wars that this country has started in my opinion. We fight these wars for our own economic, political, or cultural reasons. It all comes down to starting a war if our religion is different, we require imports/exports from different regions, or if we want to show off our power to everybody else.

So completely true... Thanks for your Opinion Trix! ^.^ It was helpful...
Back to top Go down
TrixCerealAddict
Newb
TrixCerealAddict

The War in Iraq Empty
PostSubject: Re: The War in Iraq   The War in Iraq Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 2:05 pm

Lol, no problem. Thanks for providing us with this forum though :]
Back to top Go down
MazarDante
Admin
MazarDante

The War in Iraq Empty
PostSubject: Re: The War in Iraq   The War in Iraq Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 2:11 pm

TrixCerealAddict wrote:
Lol, no problem. Thanks for providing us with this forum though :]

O.o... Your welcome! lol... I want this forum to become very popular! And I need people to donate... >.<;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The War in Iraq Empty
PostSubject: Re: The War in Iraq   The War in Iraq Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The War in Iraq
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mogglin :: Mogglins World Office :: World News-
Jump to: