Mogglin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mogglin

Talk about anything here! You can talk about what you like when you like! We should have almost everything!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Naruto! Ninja Clash in the Snow!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MazarDante
Admin
MazarDante

Naruto! Ninja Clash in the Snow! Empty
PostSubject: Naruto! Ninja Clash in the Snow!   Naruto! Ninja Clash in the Snow! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 11:19 am

That was the first ever Naruto movie and I think it was awesome! Of course i've never seen any of the other ones... But that one was just unreal... I love the fighting and the getting to know more about Kakashi and stuff... It had a very interesting story plot to it...

So what did you think about it?
Back to top Go down
https://mogglin.forumotion.com
TrixCerealAddict
Newb
TrixCerealAddict

PostSubject: Re: Naruto! Ninja Clash in the Snow!   Naruto! Ninja Clash in the Snow! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 5:55 pm

A Naruto movie with Hakitate Kakashi's past life in it?! If I knew there was a movie, I wouldn't of been reading his past life in a fan website... Oh wells, yeah Kakashi's past is a pretty bad one and I could imagine the battles that happened just by reading a short story of it.
Back to top Go down
MazarDante
Admin
MazarDante

PostSubject: Re: Naruto! Ninja Clash in the Snow!   Naruto! Ninja Clash in the Snow! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 3:31 pm

TrixCerealAddict wrote:
A Naruto movie with Hakitate Kakashi's past life in it?! If I knew there was a movie, I wouldn't of been reading his past life in a fan website... Oh wells, yeah Kakashi's past is a pretty bad one and I could imagine the battles that happened just by reading a short story of it.

Yes... Though it only gives a small glimpse of his past life...
Back to top Go down
https://mogglin.forumotion.com
Dragoness
Newb
Dragoness

PostSubject: Re: Naruto! Ninja Clash in the Snow!   Naruto! Ninja Clash in the Snow! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 9:14 pm

I have to see it! Sad haven't yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto! Ninja Clash in the Snow!   Naruto! Ninja Clash in the Snow! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Naruto! Ninja Clash in the Snow!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mogglin :: Mogglins Anime :: Anime Movies-
Jump to: